We have programs for basic detox – including full juice and elixir cleansing and our nutritional alkalizing powders, for 7, 10, 14, 21 days and can extend to longer. As this is a basic package, you may wish to browse our focus add-ons and add some extras to your program. We suggest adding a minimum of 3 colonic hydrotherapy sessions. Even though we call this a basic detox, you will receive pampering regularly from our spa therapists. You will have a lot of down time in these programs, which you may like to use for your own inward journey, to relax by the pool. Walk in the nearby countryside, or add some excursions. A basic detox – juice cleanse – heals digestive issues, releases stored toxins from our body fat, Rests the digestive system, renews us. Even a basic detox has all these benefits.
AVAILABLE ALL YEAR ROUND
7, 10, 14 OR 21 DAYS
Specialised detox cleansing organic cold pressed vegetable juices, alkalising vegetable broth, coconut water, oxygenated water, herbal teas, vegetable platters, vegetarian and raw vegetarian cuisine (depending on program), alkalising red and green organic super food powders, herbal cleansing powder. bentonite powder for colon cleansing. All of the drinks used on our programs are made from organic ingredients and.the juices are cold pressed slow juiced for maintaining maximum nutrients, the broth is made so that it is alkalising for you , programs featuring food the food is organic vegetarian . Nothing processed is used. Our alkalising nutritional powders are a blend of several organic green powders, and we don’t use bowel herbs which can become detrimental to your colon, instead we use psyllium and bentonite powder.
A percentage of your retreat payment goes towards our giving back program. We believe it is important we support the education of the next generation of Bali.
We currently sponsor 2 teenage children in Pejeng, our village, through The Bali Children’s Project.
We also give back in other ways including – upgrading rubbish pick up facilities for the whole village, implementing recycle systems, helping individuals in need, and we will continue sponsoring further children’s education in Bali.
Types of Accommodation
Our Boutique Retreat Centre is situated Pejeng, Bali, about 4 km from Ubud. Pejeng is a traditional village, surrounded by rice paddies, where you will see the farmers going about their day to day work, and ceremonies at the local temple.
We currently accommodate up to 7 guests, with 4 rooms available. Each room is equipped with Antique style wooden furnishings, Air Conditioning, Wifi, Cable TV, and a Bathroom.
The Deluxe Krishna and Lakshmi rooms also have a bath tub. Krishna – the bath is set in your own private garden, while Lakshmi has an exotic marble bathroom with a sunken tub.
On-site amenities include: Ionic detox foot baths, Far infra red sauna, Spa treatments, Juice kitchen, Pool, Yoga area, roof top open sided terrace with areas for reading, day dreaming, or just relax & take in the views across the rice paddies.
Traditional ceremonies abound in Bali, and you will be able to see them passing by our retreat or in the village. Occasionally the opportunity to dress in Pakaian Adat, a traditional ceremonial outfit, will be offered by the villagers.
Our retreat is a haven for relaxing and rejuvenating in a quiet piece of paradise, on the Island of the Gods.
Beautiful spacious room, features a four poster bed with mosquito net and views out over the pool and beyond. A special feature for this room is a very large marble ensuite bathroom, with sunken marble bath. There is also a shower, beautiful vanity and toilet.
Lovely large room features a four poster bed with a mosquito net, beautiful furnishings, ensuite bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet. Set under the stars near it’s own private terrace, a special feature of this room is a private outdoor spa bath. Views from the room of both the pool and on the other side overlooking gardens, and a private garden area.
Lovely large room with four poster bed, ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet. With views over the gardens.
A lovely room, although smaller, it is the only room on the upper level. Features a four poster bed with mosquito net, ensuite shower and toilet. Step outside the door onto the open walled terrace and see 180 degrees views of the rice fields, and countryside and even Mt Agung (on a clear day).
*All rooms are equipped with wifi, air conditioning, ceiling fans, TV and DVD.
Reviews are from Bali Vitality
I came along to the program having never been to a health retreat and was blown away with the experience.I thoroughly enjoyed the program and left feeling totally changed for the better-I was 5 kilos lighter after 5 days,calmer and feeling positive about the future.I have anew appreciation of how to look after my self in all aspects of life.I would recommend this to any one wanting to make change but need some help to overcome the daily obstacle life puts in front of us like work,kids,family,and being in modern busy life.Grab 5 days ,get a plane and just look after yourself up for a new way of living.
What I loved about this retreat was that it was about ME. That is what I needed most of all. A time to concentrate on me. The team was super – straight from the start to the very end in putting a schedule together that was right for me. My favourites were the yoga and the massage sessions. Having no experience with yoga prior to the retreat, I was so glad to be introduced to it on a one to one basis. No fancy stuff, just basic yoga moves and being told what they are good for. All at my pace and taking my limitations into consideration.
My time in Ubud at Bali Vitality was really great! For me it was the start for renewing my life. Wanna get rid of my old eating habits and AnnaMaree helped me out with her hypnotherapy. The staff was so helpful and sweet, they were like my family during my stay. I had a private yoga tutor which was great! And of course a great talk with Ken he opens my eyes and I saw my inner beauty again. Thanks for those life changing weeks!
Petra Sumiatin | December 2015
A big thank you to the team at Bali Vitality who helped and supported me through a 10 day Whittle Away the Weight Detox. Everyone was so lovely, this retreat was an absolute pleasure to do and so easy too! Not once did I feel hungry and there were plenty of activities to keep me occupied – with just enough free time to pander to my shopping addiction (Ubud has great shops!) I came away from this retreat feeling lighter, more energised and healthier (and 5kgs lighter also!) I would attend this retreat again in a heartbeat and have already recommended them to a number of friends.
Kim B | Australia | March 2015 |
An initial deposit is required on booking to secure your place.
This deposit is $500 US, paid via our website payment page.
Balance is due 6 weeks before your health retreat ( our account will contact you regarding this)
PLEASE NOTE: for health retreats booked closer than 6 weeks the balance is due within 72 hrs of booking with deposit.
For cancellations more than 6 weeks before your retreat date, your payment will be refunded (less $250 us administration fee/ $150 us administration fee for retreats under 5 days)
For cancellation 6 weeks to 1 week prior to your retreat , monies paid (less $250 administration fee) will be transferred to use toward a future retreat within 12 months. Note: cancellation at this time there is no monetary refund.
For retreats of less than 5 days in length the administration fee charged is $150 , for retreats less than 5 days that are cancelled within one week before, there will also be a charge of the first one days retreat package.
You (or your nominated person) may use the balance of your retreat fees toward another retreat of same value within 12 months of original booking date.
For cancellation within one week of your retreat dates, in addition to administration fee, a payment for the first day’s retreat package will be calculated and charged.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7.30-8.00AM– Team member delivers your organic slow pressed vegetable juices to your fridge, and may assist you to commence your first juice , prepare hot lime or hot ginger, assist with taking of red & green alkalising powders.
- 8.00-845 AM – Your Personal Wellness Liason will be scheduled to come and visit you sometime during this time, she will greet you, check how you are feeling, assist with powders etc if needed, and ensure your prepared for your daily activities, as per your schedule.
- 9.00 AM -Meet your driver in the lobby for transfer to nearby Colonic Hydrotherapy.
- 9.30 AM – Colonic Hydrotherapy Session
- 10.30 AM – Transfer back to your room, or you may arrange prior with your driver,that you will return independently, and you may walk back via Ubud town or take a ricefield walk along the way. Your Juice can be prepared for taking out with you.
- FREE TIME TODAY – you may take a rice field walk, perhaps join with other retreat guest for this, go cycling in the village, relax by the pool, view a dvd about cleansing and detox, or simply have time out.
- 3.45 PM – Back at room , you change for yoga , prepare for your teachers arrival
Your liason may visit depending on your schedule.
Your hot alkalising broth is delivered ,
- 4.00 PM– Your private Yoga teacher arrives, you do yoga session in the garden or in your room,to suit.
- 5.15 PM– Relax after yoga , or take a walk in Nyuh Kuning Village.
- 7.00 PM – Your day ends with a delightful massage in your room, with your private therapist.
- Throughout the day you will be drinking your juices, hot alkalising broth, taking your red & green powders, and pysillium & herbal fibre drink , all in accordance to the chart in your room and under guidance of the team.
- Some days you will have free afternoons as listed here, other days you will have your Meditation teacher come to you, or appointments with the Wholistic Doctor or your Change your Mind , Change your Life session, far infra red sauna, ionic foot detox baths etc.
- Excursions, depart usually around 8am, sometimes dependent on other inclusions you may depart later, Holy Water Cleansing often is very early in the morning.
- This is an outline of a typical day whilst on your retreat. It is to serve as a guideline only. You will have your individual schedule made for you which will include all the inclusions of your particular retreat.