Yoga instiinct is a new boutique entrant to the yoga market. What sets it apart from other boutique studios is that they pay great attention to details and are focused on crafting experiences.
What’s Special About this Retreat with Brandon
Fresh from a recent yoga teaching stint in Sri Lanka, Brandon brings new approaches to body and mind relaxation into this retreat experience.
A strong believer in guiding students to build a strong yoga foundation through movement and alignment, Brandon will also guide you on how to balance your mind and body on this retreat. So that you are able to bring back your experiences and incorporate them into your daily personal life, to forge a strong, loving relationship with yourself.
For this retreat in Bali, you will be staying at an award winning property that complements the retreat program. Break free from your familiar routine of school, work, or family and focus fully on your own instinctive needs. You will indulge in long yoga sessions and deep relaxation, indulge in wholesome healthy food, chill out by a salt water pool as the sun warms your skin, or go for local cultural tours. This will allow you to let go of all that is bothering you, and give you the space to contemplate what makes you happy.
As this retreat coincides with Bali Spirit Festival, we will be able to have the option to attend the Breathfest Special Event and Closing Ceremony on the 8th of April.
Breathe in, chill out, sign up.
|DATE||5th -8th April 2018|
|DURATION||4 Days 3 Nights|
|LOCATION||Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia|
|NOT INCLUDED||Airfare (airfare options & free travel insurance available, please request)
|FOOD||Hearty buffet spread, catered to different dietary restrictions|
|ADDITIONAL NIGHTS||Stay on for US$130/night/pax|
BOOK BY 31ST OCTOBER 2017 AND RECEIVE EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT OF S$300 OFF!
Brandon is a strong believer in guiding students to build a strong yoga foundation through movement and alignment, Brandon will also guide you on how to balance your mind and body on this retreat. So that you are able to bring back your experiences and incorporate them into your daily personal life, to forge a strong, loving relationship with yourself.
From exploring the art and culture in local villages to indulging in healthy Balinese and Western cuisine; you will Om and Away through your own Indonesian experience. Much needed to de-stress, detox and restore your body’s emotional and physical balance.
- The Yoga Sanctuary – A185 m² (2000 ft²) green yoga studio/classroom with dramatic ocean and volcano views
- 10 spacious eco-luxury guest rooms with deluxe amenities
- The Healing Pool with chromotherapy and meditation areas
- The Melati Spa – 2 award winning spas featuring organic products, expert therapists, herbal steam room, jacuzzi and more
- Organic Permaculture Garden – Vegetables, fruits, herbs and flowers for use in our restaurant, spa and wellness programs
- High definition projector, sound system, mats, bolsters, inversion chairs, slings, swings, hammocks and so much more
Each room is well appointed with modern luxury and convenience, yet maintains a peaceful Balinese feel. Enjoy spectacular views on the Indian Ocean and holy Mount Agung volcano and the surrounding rice fields.
*If you are traveling alone and would like to be paired up with another guest for possible double occupancy we will be happy to put you on a list in an effort to pair you with a matching participant and both parties agree to room together. If we are unable to pair you with another guest the single occupancy option will be used.
- 8am – Arrival at Bali airport, transport to resort
- 10am – Welcome drink, light refreshment, foot massage
- 12pm Lunch at resort
- 2.30pm – Yoga class by Brandon
- 4pm – *60 mins massage
- 6.30pm Relax by the pool, shower and rest
- 7pm – Dinner at resort
- 9pm – Meditation
- 8am – Breakfast at resort
- 9.30am – Yoga class by Brandon
- 10.30am – Offering making class
- 12pm Lunch out
- 1pm – Purification ceremony at Temple
- 4.30pm – *60 minutes Massage | Pool, shower, rest
- 7pm – Dinner at resort
- 9pm – Meditation
- 8am – Breakfast
- 9am – Cultural village tour, Shopping in local village
- 1pm – Lunch
- 3pm – Yoga
- 4pm – Pool time, shower and rest
- 6pm – Dinner at Resort
- 8pm – Meditation
- 8am – Breakfast at Resort
- 9am – Yoga class
- 10am – Experience sharing
- 11am – Photo taking
- 12pm – Check out, transport to airport
4 Days 3 Nights
|2 to Go||
Price per person. Early bird ends 31st October 2017.