Have you ever wonder about the benefits one could get from going on a yoga meditation retreat?
This is a retreat that could certainly make you more aware, conscious about your way of living and get your life in order. This retreat is beneficial to those that are constantly on the go, occupied in their mind and looking for a break-through to finally relax and recharge for 3 weeks.
Nepal Yoga Home will guide you to live a positive and happy life, the way it should be. In this yoga meditation retreat, you will be able to completely relax in a well-supported environment where one can seek learning of different and efficient techniques of yoga and meditation to cope with the everyday life.
This 3 weeks yoga retreat will take you on a personal journey towards building your mind, body and soul. For you to live a life full of purpose and inner balance.
For more in-depth information on this 21 days life-changing yoga meditation retreat, please refer to Nepal Yoga Home here.
1st to 21st of every month in 2018
Nepal Yoga Home
Nepal Yoga Home
21 Days Yoga & Meditation Retreat
|Shared Room (2 people of the same gender)||US$1000|
Life-Changing Yoga Meditation Retreat Breakdown
- More than 50 postures from basic asanas group, Pawanmuktasana Part I, II,III Sun Salutation, moon Salutations and many more
- Various types of Dhyana (Meditation)
- Yoga Style : Patanjali base Astanga yoga and research based Hatha Yoga.
- Pranayama (breathing exercise) over 15 types of pranayama
- Yogic Relaxation
- Mantra Chanting
- Bandha Introduction and practice
- Introduction and practice of Chakra Meditation and Chakra cleaning process
- Shatkarma (6 types of cleansing) & other techniques for detox
- Introduction and practice of Pratyahara
- Introduction and practice of Dhahran
- Introduction to different Yoga: Raja yoga, hatha yoga, karma yoga etc
For more in-depth details on the main components you are going to learn in this retreat, please refer to Nepal Home yoga here
|7-8.30am||Yoga Asanas (Yoga Posture)|
|11-1pm||Rest/ Hiking – Sight Scene|
|3.30pm-4.30pm||Meditation + Stretching + Breathing|
|6-7pm||Yoga Philosophy/ Mantra Chanting|
|8pm||Time for bed|