Are you looking for more balance in your life as a busy professional?
Ask yourself this:
How would your life be different if…
you nourished yourself with high quality food, rest and movement; if you made time for yourself; if you were grounded and connected to yourself; if you felt energized and loved life; and if you had a healthy balance between work and life?
I believe that a retreat can be so much more than ‘just’ an opportunity to relax and unwind. A retreat is also the perfect time to reconnect with yourself and initiate transformation. So if you are ready to step into your best self and create a healthy and balanced lifestyle, then join me on one of my retreats to get all the inspiration, tools and support you need for this.
Everything (yes, everything) is included and organized for you!
All you need to do is allow yourself to be guided on your personal journey towards a healthier and happier version of yourself!
- Accommodation in a luxury single occupancy room with king bed and ensuite bathroom (bathroom is shared with 1 other person, same gender)
- 3 yummy healthy meals a day + healthy snacks in between
- Unlimited coffee, tea and water
- Daily yoga / meditation classes (all levels)
- Spa treatments
- 1-on-1 health coaching session
- Workshops on nutrition, a healthy lifestyle, home cooking etc.
- 1-on-1 individual healing session
- 1-way transport from the airport to the villa + transport to all group excursions
- 1 yoga workshop to dig in deeper on those topics you want to work on (think inversions, alignment, pranayama etc.)
- Group excursions to explore the island and the local Balinese culture
- Beautiful sound healing session
- Your personal health plan, including all ideas, tips, recommendations and information gathered throughout the week for a healthy lifestyle
- Goodie bag with all the good stuff that will make you remember Bali and this journey for a longggg time
- And sooo much more!
- Tickets to Bali
- 1-way transport back to the airport (or elsewhere, we can organize this for you)
- Travel insurance
- Additional spa treatments, tours, surf lessons etc. which are not included in the schedule
- Additional individual coaching or healing sessions
- Alcoholic beverages
- Vegan Available
- Vegetarian Available
You won’t go hungry here! The food we eat every day can be a medicine to nourish, strengthen and heal imbalances in your body, mind and soul. Therefore I serve nutrient rich foods, mostly organic, locally sourced and delicious! You will be spoiled with 3 tasty, healthy meals a day, prepared by our in house chef. I cater for any type of dietary restriction or wish you may have, just let me know in advance.
Alcohol & smoking: I highly recommend (but don’t force) you to take a break from coffee, smoking and alcohol during the journey. There is no alcohol served in the villa so any consumption would mean to bring your own and consume it only with discretion towards other guests. Smoking is not allowed on the venue’s premises.
You will be staying in one of Bali’s little beach towns in the South, in a beautiful and tranquil private villa. It has 6 cute and luxury wooden bungalows, with each 2 rooms (sharing 1 bath room) which are styled in a modern look with a Balinese touch. The bungalows wrap around a beautiful swimming pool and gorgeous yoga shala and are directly connected to the main house with several relax areas and a large homestyle kitchen. All props (e.g. yoga mats, blocks) are provided for.
Early Bird Price – US$1,899
RESERVE YOUR ROOM WITH A DEPOSIT OF USD600
Prices above are per person. Deposits are non-refundable. Early bird price ends by 15th March 2020 (for May) / 1st May 2020 (for June). Receive € 100 discount if you also book a coaching program with me. Find out more about coaching here. Bring a friend to a retreat and you both get USD 50,- discount.
*Bookings for Villa Oliveto will be available only once the rooms at Villa Olivo is filled.
*Deposit required: €495 / US$536 for shared room per person, €675/ US$730 for a single private room
Situated on the east coast of Italy, in the heart of Le Marche, one of the most unspoiled and charming region of eastern Italy, offering all the natural beauty and rich cultural heritage of Tuscany, but without the crowds as described by Forbes and The Telegraph and recently voted as No.2 region to visit in the World for 2020 by Lonely Planet.
Here you can take time to experience the slow way of life in this untouched part of Italy. With its endless coastlines of clean, quiet beaches, delicious local cuisine, breath-taking mountain ranges and charming historic towns, Le Marche ticks all the boxes for those seeking an authentic Italian escape. Whether you want to join this retreat to recharge, silence your mind or create a deeper connection with yourself and nature, the calmness and surroundings of the Oliveto Estate makes it the perfect place to allow the magic to happen.